Thursday, September 20, 2012

Featured!

It has been an exciting couple of months with my first features in the press :)





In September's issue of Country Homes and Interiors I was featured on the editor's page with a lovely photograph of one of my Vintage Roses postcards with a sweet note from the editor and a link to my website www.clarycedesign.co.uk.  I have had increased traffic to my website since this feature so it was lucrative as well as flattering :)

Apparently my vintage wedding stationery is also being featured in Perfect Wedding next month (on newstands now presumably).  I have yet to pick up my copy but received this image of the feature.  It seems that my Magnolia save the date tags are a great budget buy for brides.  Maybe it's time to put my prices up ;)

Finally I am supposedly being featured in Country Homes and Interiors again in November with a mention of my Blue Tit gift cards.  As soon as I have a hard copy of this I shall post come pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment