Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Wedding Stationery Designs

My vintage wedding stationery has proved a huge success over the past year.....

I cannot believe it is nearly a year since I last posted on my blog! It goes to show what a busy year it has been. This time last year I had just started making wedding stationery and this has quickly become the biggest part of my business.




My most popular invitations are these, which consist of a multi layered invitation slipped inside a decorative pocket with one of my unique designs printed on it. I have five designs available as standard, but can create the same look with a custom design of your choice.




I am still making save the date notifications from my gift tags, which are as popular as ever. These have also been used as RSVP's or as table decorations.



I have other wedding stationery designs available including flat postcards, folded invitations and oversized tags used as invitations. I will be posting details of these over the coming days/weeks, so please drop by again :)

2 comments:

  1. This blog is an exact representation of skills. I appreciate the blogger for posting the most excellent thought.
    Logo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post!Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Thanks
    Wedding Stationery

    ReplyDelete