Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Vintage Ephemera II


Today I am offering more free digital images :)

Not only are they free cost wise but they are also royalty free so you can use them in whatever way you choose :)

I am offering some ephemera - as is - and also some that I have already altered but which I don't have copyrighted for my own exclusive use.

I hope you enjoy my selection....



This charming postcard appears to be German but is addressed to London N. I love the colour of this image and the gorgeous red stamp. Superb handwriting too :)

This is a British postcard addressed to Lancaster. Unfortunately the stamp is partly cut off but this would still make a great background for your craft projects.


Another English postcard postmarked 31st March 1919! Again, fantastic vintage colouring and a fabulous stamp.


This is an altered image created using a vintage music sheet and some botanical illustations.
Originally designed with card making in mind.


Another botanical image of a bright orange butterfly with matching stamp.



This was an experimental image to be used as a background for ACEO's. It shows the pages of a vintage book superimposed with some harlequin figures over the top.

If you are able to use any of these please forward me links to photos of your projects as I would love to see your creations :)





3 comments:

  1. Thanks, will be adding more soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love the butterfly postcards, gonna look great in my travel junk journal!
    ~Kay

    ReplyDelete