Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Etsy Treasury

Anyone familiar with Etsy will have seen the beautiful compilations of tempting items on their 'Front Page'. What you may not realise is that most of these beautiful collections are compiled by Etsy members.

Anyone with an Etsy account - whether you are a buyer or a seller can compile a treasury. However you have to be patient because the number of treasuries has to fall below a certain number before you can compile a new one. So when that magic number is reached you have to be quick off the mark because the window to make one is liturally a few seconds long! I have compiled many treasuries myself but unfortunately haven't kept a copy of any of them. Something I intend to do in the future, however I was featured in one last week which I think you will agree is stunning :) My item is bottom right - a set of Christmas notecards, which I really must remove from my shop as spring is just around the corner!!






If you want to see more beautiful collections check out this blog which features 8 new outstanding treasuries each Tuesday, selected by the blogger. I think you will agree they have fantastic taste :)


http://sandoproductions.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment