Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Very Own Website


As my regular followers know, I have a number of websites through which I sell my designs - Etsy, Ebay, Folksy and Not on the High Street. However now I have my very own website that isn't linked to a hosting site.

It may not be as sophisticated as the other sites, but it's mine :)

This week I am going to be making a series of screen videos of how I create my designs. It is fascinating stuff and will give you all an insight into how all my creations begin.

I will upload the videos to here and my website, so be sure to check back and take a look.

Here is the link: www.clarycedesign.co.uk

Hope you will drop by.....

1 comment:

  1. I like your website's layout. While it may be simple, it just fits its theme perfectly. This also reminds me that I should finish finalizing my website. But I won't be able to do it for a while because of my schedule.

    Abigayle Soderstrom

    ReplyDelete